Vlaskamp 128 ‘s-Gravenhage
Vul het formulier in om de brochure te downloaden
Stel een vraag
Tip een vriend
VLASKAMP 128 (MARIAHOEVE)
Beautiful renovated 4 room corner apartment on a very nice location in Mariahoeve on the border of Bezuidenhout. The apartment is recently completely renovated with modern toilet and bathroom and a luxury kitchen with all kind of built in appliances.
The apartment is situated in the most beautiful building with a fantastic view over the park close to public transport ( Bus Randstadrail), Station Mariahoeve and Central Station. For shopping the cosy Theresiastraat is on walkon diistance and the city Centre you can reach within 10 minutes by bike. The exit roads are in a few minutes driving distance from the apartment.
General entrance of the building with elevator, letterboxes and stairs to the third floor.
Entrance apoartment: spacious hall with modern wc, bathroom with walk in shower, washbasin and wahing machine.
Large living/ dining room at the front with fantastic view over the parc, sunny balcony with Electric sunscreen. New modern kitchen with all modern appliances and access to balcony at the back. Master bedroom at the back.
– provided with insulated glazing (November 2016);
– laminate floors all through the apartment;
– recently totally renovated ;
– separate large storage;
– free parking possibilities;
– available as from 1 January 2023;
– Contract max 24 months;
– The monthly rent is excluding advance payment of €150,- for heating costs;
– No smoking, no pets;
– preferable one (or two) person.
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.
To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 61,148 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 77,521 (for a two-person household).
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee