VAN DER AASTRAAT 102 – BENOORDENHOUT
Attractive well maintained ground floor apartment located in green and leafy area of Benoordenhout. It features: 1 reception rooms, kitchen/dining room, 2-3 bedrooms, bathroom, 2 toilets, front and back-garden, 2 sheds. Fully furnished. Parquet floors throughout, plenty of storage space, absolutely lovely view of both gardens in all seasons and well insulated. Only a stone’s throw away from super market, shopping centre, public transport.
Close to Shell Head Offices, NATO, ICC and easy access to the highways.
Ground floor: front garden, entrance, spacious U-shaped hallway with parquet floor, modern toilet with wash-basin and 2 large storage cupboards, modern open kitchen/dining room (4.40×4.00) with integrated appliances, tiled floor and access to garden, lovely living room (5.75x 4.50) with parquet floor, gas fireplace, built-in cupboards, French doors to terrace and lovely landscaped back-garden (SW), en suite spacious front room (6.50×3.75) which could be used as a formal dining room, study, or bedroom, master bedroom (6.00×3.75) with access to garden, luxurious bathroom with large shower, double wash-basin and toilet, front bedroom (4.40×3.30) with laundry area;
– parquet floors and double glazing throughout;
– available as from 5th June;
– original details preserved;
– landscaped garden with terrace over the full width of the apartment (12m x9m) and garden shed;
– excl. utilities;
– No smoking and no pets;
– 2 months deposit;
– Not available for students.
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee