HART NIBBRIGKADE 62A – BENOORDENHOUT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BENOORDENHOUT A CHARMING FULLY FURNISHED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
THIS APARTMENT CONSISTS OF SUNNY LIVING, MODERN KITCHEN WITH EQUIPMENT, BATHROOM WITH SINK AND TOILET, ONE BEDROOM, BALCONY AND LARGE STORAGE.
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED NEAR SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS APARTMENT TO MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS, THIS PROPERTY IS DEFINITELY WORTH A VISIT!
General entrance stairs to the first floor.
Lay out: hall, corridor, living room approx. 5.20m x 3.94m with classic herring-bone oak parquet floor and built-in cupboard, new modern kitchen approx. 2.45m x 2.10m with integrated appliances, large bedroom approx 4.41m x 4.01m with 2 built-in wardrobes, modern bathroom with shower, wash-basin, flagstone floor and washing-machine/dryer, modern toilet. Large storage room approx. 3.89m x 1.97m.
– Electricity (incl. rental boiler), water, cooking gas, internet/TV are excluded;
– Advanced payment heating € 125,=;
– Suitable for couple or single person only;
– Rental period for 23 months;
– Available as from march 6th 2022;
– Deposit 1 month rent;
– No pets and non smoking;
– Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
– Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 61.148 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 77.521 (for a two-person household).