ESDOORNSTRAAT 55 – BOMENBUURT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BOMENBUURT, SPACIOUS NEWLY COMPLETELY REFURBISHED, PARTLY FURNISHED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT; APPROX 69M² WITH BEAUTIFUL SUNNY BALCONY AND BIKE STORAGE SPACE ON THE GROUND FLOOR.
LOCATED IN A POPULAR AREA, BOTH WITH EXPATS AND LOCALS, AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE VERY LIVELY FAHRENHEITSTRAAT, PACKED WITH SHOPS, BARS AND RESTAURANTS; WHILE ALSO JUST ACROSS THE CANAL FROM THE VERY POPULAR STATENKWARTIER, WITH EVEN MORE SHOPS, BARS AND RESTAURANTS; AND FINALLY JUST 5 MINUTES BIKING FROM THE LOCAL BEACH AND 15 MINUTES BIKING TO THE FAMOUS SCHEVENING BEACH! STILL, THE STREET IN WHICH THE APARTMENT IS, IS VERY QUIET. A NUMBER OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE CLOSE BY.
BUILT IN 1924, AS PART OF THE BLOCK DESIGNED BY THE FAMOUS DUTCH ARCHITECT BERLAGE, IT HAS A WIDE STAIRCASE WITH SKYLIGHT, PROVIDING A LOT OF LIGHT IN THE CORRIDOR THE WHOLE DAY.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHARMING APARTMENT FOR A COUPLE (WITH A KID) AT AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY.
Lay out: entrance; long hallway (with closet space), connecting all areas; big bathroom with shower and bathtub, separate toilet; completely new full kitchen with dishwasher; two big rooms (living/dinning and master bedroom with some closet space) with access to a sunny balcony; and a separate smaller (bed)room with large closet space.
Spacious private (bicycle) storage on the ground floor.
– Newly completely refurbished;
– All rooms are provided with laminate flooring;
– Rent € 1.400,= p.m. (excl. gas/water/electricity etc);
– Modern fully equipped kitchen;
– Perfect for a young couple, or small family with 1 child;
– Smoking allowed only on the balcony; pets allowed if not too noisy and don’t cause damage to the apartment;
– Deposit 2 months rent;
– Located at walking distance from shops, restaurants, public transport and short biking distance to the beach.
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.
To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 61,148 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 77,521 (for a two-person household).