DEDELSTRAAT 9-A – BENOORDENHOUT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BENOORDENHOUT A CHARMING PARTLY/FULLY FURNISHED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT APPROX 70M².
THIS APARTMENT CONSISTS OF SUNNY BACK LIVING, SEMI-OPEN KITCHEN WITH EQUIPMENT, SUNNY BALCONY, BATHROOM WITH SHOWER SINK, LARGE FRONT MASTER BEDROOM AND A STUDY.
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS APARTMENT ON AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, BECAUSE YOU CAN MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
General entrance on the ground floor.
Lay out: stairs to the first floor, entrance apartment, hall, sunny large living room approx. 6.63m x 3.77m, modern fully equipped kitchen with appliances as dishwasher, cooker, extractor, fridge/freezer and washingmachine, sunny balcony,
spacious master bedroom approx. 3.80m x 6.27m, small bedroom with access to the shower room.
– Rent € 1.200,= p.m. (excl. gas/water/electricity etc.);
– Suitable for couple or single person only;
– Miminum rental period 12 months;
– Available as from 1 december 2021;
– Deposit 2 months rent;
– No pets and non smoking;
– Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
– Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slips (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 60.036 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 70.036,= (for a two-person household).