De Sillestraat 187 ‘s-Gravenhage
Vul het formulier in om de brochure te downloaden
Stel een vraag
Tip een vriend
DE SILLESTRAAT 187 – BEZUIDENHOUT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BEZUIDENHOUT SPACIOUS PARTLY FURNISHED TOP APARTMENT APPROX 97M² WITH BALCONY. ALL ROOMS ARE PROVIDED WITH WOODEN OAK FLOOR.
THIS MODERN APARTMENT CONSISTS OF SUNNY LIVING, MODERN FULLY- EQUIPPED KITCHEN, LUXURIOUS BATHROOM AND TOILET, TWO BEDROOMS. ALL WALLS ARE PAINTED AND FLOORS HAVE BEEN POLISHED.
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS APARTMENT ON AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS RECENTLY RENOVATED PROPERTY, BECAUSE YOU CAN MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
Entrance second floor.
Lay out: entrance apartment, hall, modern toilet, sunny spacious living, luxurious equipped kitchen provided with gas cooker, fridge, dishwasher, oven, extractor, hall, modern bathroom with shower, bath and sink, large master-bedroom and second bedroom.
– Completely renovated spacious apartment;
– Entire house is provided with wooden oak floor;
– Immediately available;
– Luxurious bathroom and fully equipped kitchen;
– Minimum rental period 1 year;
– Deposit 2 months rent;
– Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
– Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.
To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 58,583 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 68,583 (for a two-person household).