DE CARPENTIERSTRAAT 113-B – BEZUIDENHOUT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BEZUIDENHOUT SPACIOUS PARTLY FURNISHED TOP APARTMENT APPROX 69M² WITH WOODEN OAK FLOOR THOUGHOUT THE APARTMENT.
THIS MODERN APARTMENT CONSISTS OF SUNNY LIVING, MODERN FULLY- EQUIPPED KITCHEN, LUXURIOUS BATHROOM AND TOILET, ONE BEDROOMS.
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS APARTMENT ON AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS RECENTLY RENOVATED PROPERTY, BECAUSE YOU CAN MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
General common entrance – boxes – staircase.
Entrance fourth floor.
Lay out: entrance apartment, hall, store room/laundry with heating system and washing machine connection sunny spacious living with nice dormer windows, luxurious equipped kitchen provided with gas cooker, fridge, dishwasher, oven, extractor, hall, modern bathroom with shower, toilet and sink, large master-bedroom with cupboard.
– Completely renovated spacious apartment;
– Entire house is provided with wooden floor;
– Immediately available;
– Luxurious bathroom and fully equipped kitchen;
– Minimum rental period 1 year;
– Deposit 1 month rent;
– Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
– Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam;
– No pets and non smoking;
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.
To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 58,583 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 68,583 (for a two-person household).