BURGEMEESTER PATIJNLAAN 38 – ARCHIPEL
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN ARCHIPEL A CHARMING FULLY FURNISHED GROUND-FLOOR APARTMENT APPROX 47M².
THIS APARTMENT CONSISTS OF SUNNY LIVING, SEMI-OPEN KITCHEN WITH EQUIPMENT, BATHROOM WITH SINK AND TOILET, ONE BEDROOM.
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS APARTMENT ON AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, BECAUSE YOU CAN MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
Lay out: entrance apartment, hall, semi-open kitchen with appliances, sunny spacious living approx 4.62m x 5.37m with access to the large terrace approx. 1.60m x 5.37m facing south, master bedroom approx. 2.53m x 3.43m, modern bathroom approx. 2.24m x 1.60m with bath, toilet and sink.
1 storeroom for bikes.
– Gas, electricity, advanced payment heating € 100,= and water are excluded;
– Suitable for couple or single person only;
– Rental period for 23 months;
– Available as from 1 oktober 2021;
– Deposit 1 month rent;
– No pets and non smoking;
– Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
– Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 58,583 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 68,583 (for a two-person household).