ALTINGSTRAAT 19 – BEZUIDENHOUT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BEZUIDENHOUT A CHARMING PARTLY FURNISHED TOP FLOOR APARTMENT APPROX 72M².
THIS APARTMENT CONSISTS OF SPACIOUS ROOMS ENSUITE TO DIVIDE INTO LIVING- AND DINING ROOM, SUNNY BALCONY, MODERN FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS, MODERNE BATHROOM
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS APARTMENT ON AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY, BECAUSE YOU CAN MOVE IN IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
General entrance on the ground floor.
Lay out: stairs to the second floor, entrance apartment, hall, rooms ensuite to divide into living room approx. 3.63m x 5.20m and dining room approx. 5.20m x 3.63m, moderne fully equipped kitchen with appliances as dishwasher, cooker, extractor, oven and fridge/freezer, front bedroom approx. 3.60m x 2.68m, back bedroom approx. 1.98m x 3.16m.
The back windows will be replaced and provided with new double insulated windows. Walls will be repainted inside.
– Rent € 1.000,=,= p.m. (excl. gas/water/electricity etc.);
– Miminum rental period 12 months;
– Available as from 1 december 2021;
– Deposit 2 months rent;
– No pets and non smoking;
– Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
– Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 60.036 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 70.036,= (for a two-person household).