WEISSENBRUCHSTRAAT 32 - BENOORDENHOUT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BENOORDENHOUT THIS SPACIOUS PARTLY FURNISHED APARTMENT APPROX 97M² IN THE LIVELY STREET WEISSENBRUCHSTRAAT.
THIS COSY APARTMENT CONSISTS OF A LARGE LIVING, MODERN FULLY- EQUIPPED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, TWO BEDROOMS.
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM CLOSE TO VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS .
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHARMING APARTMENT ON AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY.
Large U-shaped hallway with meter cabinet, built in closets, modern toilet with fountain, niche with a possibility to build a working spot.
Living room with hearth and entrance to the open kitchen with several built-in kitchen appliances such as a gas cooker, oven, fridge and dish washer, balcony.
Two large bedrooms; of which one has built-in closet space.
- The apartment is provided with laminate floor;
- Double glazing;
- Energy label D;
- Immediately available;
- Rent € 1.350,= p.m. (excl. gas/water/electricity etc);
- Modern fully equipped kitchen;
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- Deposit 1 month rent;
- Pets are not allowed;
- No smoking;
- Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
- Nearby highways Rotterdam and Amsterdam
- Housing permit applicable:
* Max. annual income single person household € 57,053 or € 67,053 for 2 or more people ( from 1 July 2019).
Please note, the housing permit is mandatory for this property. See for more information:
*This information has been compiled by us with due care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and areas are indicative.
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee