GEVERS DEYNOOTWEG 19E - SCHEVENINGEN
TOTALLY UNIQUE AND VERY IMPRESSIVE PARTLY FURNISHED APARTMENT OF APPROX. 252M² OF INTERNATIONAL STANDING. LOCATED BEHIND A BEAUTIFUL MONUMENTAL FACADE IN THE SMALL SCALE, EXCLUSIVE APARMENT COMPLEX "SOPHIAHOF" EQUIPPED WITH ELEVATOR AND UNDERGROUND PARKING. IS IDEALLY LOCATED AND WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE BEACH, DUNES, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS.
THIS LUXURIOUS APARTMENT DISTINGUISHES ITSELF FROM OTHERS BY ITS HIGH QUALITY FINISHINGS SUCH AS THE LUXURIOUS "PHILIPPE STARCK" SANITARY FITTINGS, THE MODERN "BULTHAUP" KITCHEN, INCLUDING "GAGGENAU" EQUIPMENT AND MASSIVE OAK FLOORS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE APARTMENT.
THIS STUNNING APARTMENT HAS A VERY SPACIOUS LIVING AREA, TOP OF THE RANGE "BULTHAUP" KITCHEN, 2 DESIGNER BATHROOMS, 3 VERY SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, 2 SUN TERRACES, 2 PARKING PLACES AND 2 STORE ROOMS FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A "HIDDEN GEM" 150 METRES FROM THE BEACH, THEN THIS UNIQUE APARTMENT IS ABSOLUTELY WORTH VISITING.
Secure, communal main door entrance with controlled entry system, leading to letterboxes, doorbell panel, central elevator, stairs and the inner courtyard).
Floor plan: elevator to the second floor.
Entrance: hall leading into the apartment, meter cupboard - wardrobe - and utility room with washing machine and dryer connection. Second room, containing central heating system and air circulation system, WC with modern hanging toilet.
From the hallway, one enters the stunning open plan living room, dining area and kitchen space, with a total living area of a huge 120m2! The stunning contemporary kitchen, designed by Bulthaup, is fully equipped and has built in Gaggenau appliances, including an American sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, gas stove, wok burner and tepanyaki plate.).
From this area, you have direct access to one of the outdoor terraces (facing south-east) of approx. 14.00m x 2.10m with a view of the beautiful inner court
Master bedroom approx. 6.23m x 6.07m with an adjoining minimalistic, designer bathroom of approx. 4.07m x 2.51m, with double walk-in "Freedom" shower, double wash basin and free hanging toilet. A small sun terrace leads off the side of the bedroom - Also from the hallway a second bedroom/study of approx. 3.51m x 3,70m is accessible
Leading from the hallway, you will find the staircase leading up to the second level of the apartment. The staircase is lit with LCD lights and has a glass panel railing which allows the light to flood through from the atrium located at the top of the stairs. Below the staircase is a large storage space. On the second floor is a massive third bedroom of approx.7.40m x4.42m with a full height walk in closet, measuring the full width of the room (approx. 1.10m x 5.90m). Leading from the bedroom is a stunning and luxurious bathroom with a Phillipe Starck free standing bath, separate shower, double washbasin and vanity area and free hanging toilet.
From the landing on this floor, you can reach the upper floor of the building via the atrium. This leads to a totally private roof terrace, measuring approx. 4m x 3m, with direct views of the North Sea.
- Entire house is provided with oak floor;
- Delivery date in consultation;
- Rent € 5.950,= p.m. (excl. gas/water/electricity etc);
- Luxurious fully equipped kitchen;
- 2 modern bathrooms;
- Minimum rental period 1 year;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- 2 storage rooms in the lower part of the building;
- intelligent heating system;
- air circulation and filtration system;- Located on walking distance from beach, shops, public transport, restaurants;
- Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee*massive oak floor throughout the apartment;
* three parking places in the underground secured garage (€ 37.500,= per parking place, obligation to buy two);