BEZUIDENHOUTSEWEG 112- BEZUIDENHOUT
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN BEZUIDENHOUT SPACIOUS PARTLY FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT APPROX 70M² WITH BEAUTIFUL SUNNY GARDEN AND VIEW ON THE FOREST "HAAGSCHE BOS".
THIS COSY APARTMENT WITH LIVING ROOMS EN SUITE, MODERN FULLY- EQUIPPED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, TOILET, ONE BEDROOM.
CENTRALLY AND ON WALKING DISTANCE LOCATED FROM SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND ATTRACTIVELY LOCATED NEAR HIGHWAYS TO AMSTERDAM AND ROTTERDAM
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHARMING APARTMENT ON AN EXCELLENT LOCATION, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY.
Lay out: entrance apartment, hall, modern toilet, spacious living/dining area with separation doors provide with leaded glass and double outward doors to sunny garden, luxurious equipped kitchen provided with gas cooker, fridge, dishwasher, oven, extractor, hall, bathroom with bath and sink, large master-bedroom.
Private bicycle storage.
- The rooms en suite are provided wit wooden floor. ;
- Rent € 1.150,= p.m. (excl. gas/water/electricity etc);
- Modern fully equipped kitchen;
- Maximum 2 persons;
- Non smoking and pets are not allowed;
- Deposit 2 months rent;
- Located on walking distance from shops, public transport, restaurants;
- Nearby highways to The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your employment contract or a statement from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of the extract from the Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee
A housing permit is required for this property. Consult the website of the Municipality of The Hague for the conditions.
To be eligible for this housing permit, the gross annual income of your household (including holiday allowance) may amount to a maximum of € 58,583 (for a single-person household) or a maximum of € 68,583 (for a two-person household).